2500mm Flexo 4 Colors Printer Slotter Rotary Die Cutter Glazer
Dryer, Soome Carton Box Machine
I. General introduction
This is a kind of flexo printing machine for corrugated cardborad
printing slotting diecutting and stacking. These are the front
procedures of colorful cartons forming.
First, this machine use waterbase ink to print different patterns
and words on the sheets as per customer's requirements. Second,
offer special oil to cover the sheets surface. Third, dry the
sheets via UV ray to let the boards drying. Forth, slotter part cut
the slot on board and crease lines for folding. Fifth, cut out
different shapes or holes or hand holes on the board as per
customer need. The last step of this machine is to stacking the
boards together into piles for easy delivery and packing.
II. Complete performance
1. Computerized can store the common orders, fast order changing,
easy to operate.
2. All the driving roller are high quality steel, hard chrome
plating, surface grinding.
3. The wallboard is 60mm thick wrought iron, after deal with the
internal stress then processed with CNC machining center.
4. Painting technology: the parts will be treated with the
procedure derusting-phosphating-paint spraying-stoving varnish to
make the painting with rust proof,hard surface, and durable.
5. The complete machine with alarm bell, will be always warning in
the walking time, can keep the worker safe.
6. Each unit equipped with emergency switch inside, can stop each
unit moving inside to assure the inner operator safe.
7. Spraying lubrication with dual oil pump automatic circulatory
system, oil level balancer to keep the oil level balance.
8. The stored orders in the computer system can reach 999 (Main
controlled computer on the slotter operation side).
All the draught fans for main motor, feeder, printer, glazer, drier
units adopt frequency converter to control the air volume, adjust
more exactly, make sure the feeding smoothly, can save more
electricity and cost.
III. Technical parameters
Inner wallboard width
Max. Paper size
Max. Diecutting area
Max. Paper size (skip feeding)
Max. Printing area
Min. Paper size
(complete sheet printing)
Thickness of printing plate
Main motor power